The (Slightly) Purple Rain
Inspired by Purple Rain
Get purified in the waters of Lake Minnetonka with our Purple Rain themed cocktail fit for a prince!
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 5-7 dried lavender buds
- Tonic water
- A wedge of lemon for garnish (if you's a royal betch)
- 1. Combine the vodka and lavender buds, and let them soak for 3-5 minutes. Pro-tip: the longer you let the lavender buds soak, the more vibrantly purple the drink becomes. Keep in mind the color will become diluted, almost pinkish, when adding the tonic water.
- 2. In a short glass, add your preferred amount of ice.
- 3. Pour the vodka through a strainer into the glass.
- 4. Add a splash of tonic water, garnish with a lemon wedge (optional), and prepare to be purified.