The Double R
Inspired by Twin Peaks
To celebrate the return of David Lynch's Twin Peaks, Viddy Well's resident mixologist, Ty Howell, concocted a delicious cocktail that proves that you can have eat your pie and drink your coffee, too.
Here's what you'll need:
- 2/3 shot Tequila
- 1/2 shot coffee liqueur
- Bittermans Xocolatl Mole bitters
- Maraschino cherry juice
- Coffee mug
- Half and half creamer
- Cocktail shaker
- 1. Combine the tequila and coffee liqueur into the shaker.
- 2. Shake and strain the mixture into a coffee mug filled with ice.
- 3. Top with coffee.
- 4. Combine a 1/2 shot of half and half and marashino cherry juice into shaker, and dry-shake.
- 5. Spoon the foamy mixture on top of coffee mug.
- 6. Garnish with a cherry and and 3 drops of Bittermans Xocolatl Mole bitters
- 7. Dig in; I think you'll find it's "damn fine."