National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Drinking Game
Here's how to play:
- Take a drink whenever:
- Ellen calls Clark "Sparky".
- Anyone refers to Rusty as "Russ".
- Clark falls or is hit with something.
- The advent calendar is opened.
- Clark's bonus or the pool is referenced.
- Clark unknowingly destroys something of the neighbors or interferes indirectly with their lives.
- During the family drumroll while Clark attempts to light the house in grand display.
- During Clark's meltdown about what he'd say to his boss about his Jelly-Of-The-Month club bonus.
If you want to have an even hap-hap-happier time, incorporate these additional rules:
- Drink whenever someone says, "Christmas."
- Take an extra drink whenever someone yells, "Russ!"
- Finish your beer during "The Pledge of Allegiance" table grace.
The winner is whoever has Clark's crazy eyes at the end.
Drink plenty of water and remember to always viddy well responsibly!