Aliens Drinking Game
We are going hard as a motherfucker in anticipation for the Alien: Covenant release with our Aliens drinking game. Chances are, if you're watching Aliens, you've already got a drink in hand, so this won't be too much of a new concept. Although, we've come up with some rules that are sure to have you feeling ready for hypersleep alongside Ripley and Newt by the films close. Ideally, you'd want to be in a group of at least 2-3, but, hey, if you wanna go it alone, you can do that as well.
Here's the rules:
- Drink whenever someone says “company.”
- Drink whenever someone says “LV426.”
- Drink whenever you see a new facehugger.
- In memory of Bill Paxton, drink whenever he's in a scene (one drink per scene).
- If someone laughs at or quotes Bill Paxton, they take a drink.
- Waterfall during the knife game scene.
- Drink every time the marines use the motion tracker.
- Waterfall during the marine ambush scene at the cocoon site.
- Drink whenever Ripley kills a xenomorph.
- Finish your beer when Newt says, "They mostly come out at night...mostly."
- Waterfall during the pan of queen.
- Finish your beer when Ripley says “Stay away from her, you bitch!”
- Take a shot during Queen fight.
Drink plenty of water and remember to always viddy well responsibly!